Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Senior Marketing Specialist? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Senior Marketing Specialist like you to be a part of our team.
In coordination with the Brand team, the marketing specialist supports brand implementation and analysis to meet organizational goals, enhance the image of HCA, and support market share growth. Serves as internal marketing consultant to support Brand leadership, and various internal clients, in implementing key strategic projects and ensuring goals are met.
* Partners with Corporate and Division marketing leaders to operationalize brand efforts including analysis, development of assets, and communication of resources
* Manage execution of initiatives including creation of deliverables, stakeholder coordination, status reporting, risk identification, budget/resource management, and outcome analysis.
* Develops proposals including background analysis, strategy articulation, project approach, resourcing, budgeting, and development of strategic recommendations
* Takes a lead role in the preparation of presentation materials for executive management, business area leaders, committees and facility leader gatherings
* Conducts marketing operations analysis, manages reporting, and assists in budget tracking as related to brand program execution
* Clearly communicates the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
* Creates and distributes meeting minutes for all standing project related meetings
* Assists with collecting and synthesizing overall program goals’ metric data
* Assists with overall program quality management including review of deliverables, project plans and communications
* Supports program communication and change management efforts
* Serves as an ambassador to the organization for the brand program
* Enthusiastically takes on new challenges as needed to further the Marketing and Communications agenda.
5+ years of experience are needed for a successful candidate.
Bachelor's degree is required for this role.
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Senior Marketing Specialist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.