SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Licensed Clinical Therapist PRN you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parham Doctor's Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. As a PRN employee you can plan for your future by participating in our 401k program
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Licensed Clinical Therapist PRN like you to be a part of our team.
As our Licensed Clinical Therapist PRN you will provide initial and ongoing psychosocial assessments for patients/families having complex psychosocial needs. Ensure patient is progressing towards desired outcomes and identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective patient care.
- Collaborate with the health care team and develop treatment goals and plans intervention to resolve psychosocial concerns that may arise as a result of psychiatric illnesses, engagement in high-risk social behaviors (i.e. substance abuse), limited finances and/or physical disabilities.
- Provide crisis and supportive counseling to enhance the patient’s and family’s problem solving and coping skills.
- Participate in the therapeutic process by conducting psychotherapy group and individual therapy for patients as well as patient families.
- Collaborate with community agencies to provide services to assist with housing, financial, transportation, psychosocial, educational, home health, and home medical equipment needs of patients/families post discharge. Ensures every patient has discharge appointments set at discharge and discharge planning is started at admission.
- Document assessments, treatment goals, interventions, outcomes, and discharge plans in the patient’s medical record congruent with departmental policies.
- Conduct intake screening assessments for the program on medical floors of the hospital as well as the Emergency Room
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital (Parham Campus), a 200-bed acute care facility is located in the upbeat, West End area of Richmond, minutes from the historic University of Richmond campus and a short drive from the beautiful outdoor mall, Short Pump Town Center. Parham Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, making it a very reputable and secure organization to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Parham Doctor's Hospital Awards and Recognitions:
- Healthgrades 100 Best Hospitals in America for Orthopedic Surgery & Joint Replacement
- These distinctions put Parham Doctors' Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide
- The Joint Commission awarded the Orthopedic Program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion
1 year of experience required. Can include a graduate level practicum. The experience must be focused in the area of inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, crisis prevention, or outpatient practice.
3 years of experience working directly with outpatient psychiatric care patients in addition to having medical social work or counseling knowledge is preferred.
Master's Degree from an accredited social work or counseling program
Licensed in the State of Virginia, either LCSW or LPC is required
BLS (American Heart) prior to hire is required
CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) within 30 days of hire is required
Licensed Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor who is approved by the state of Virginia to do supervision for unlicensed, masters prepared social workers or counselors is preferred
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Licensed Clinical Therapist PRN opening. We promptly review all applications and highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.