DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Shift: Full-Time Days w/ Rotating Weekends
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) Registered Nurse ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
• Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care
• Supervises assigned personnel assuring quality patient care and efficient and effective work processes
• Supports the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations
• Assists with staff scheduling and manages all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines
• Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives
Visit our website at http://www.medicalcenterofmckinney.com/ to see for yourself why you should join our team.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
Position Requirements: Licensure / Certification / Registration:
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.