DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
Neuro PCU Registered Nurse – Seasonal PRN Status with a Full-time Schedule Night Shift 7P – 7A
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Neuro Progressive Care RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for Intermediate Care Neuro patients.
As a Registered Nurse on our 34-bed Neuro PCU, you will have the opportunity to provide treatment to patients with conditions that affect the brain, spine and nervous system. We are a Level 1 Comprehensive Stroke Center, Primary Stroke Center and a Level 4 Epilepsy Center offering stroke support groups and neurological rehabilitation. Our high acuity, fast paced floor offers you the opportunity to work with a strong group of Nurses that are committed to providing high quality care to our patients in one of the largest Neurology departments in the country.
SEASONAL STAFF PROGRAM [Runs through March 26, 2022]
Must have at least two (2) years acute care RN experience in the area of specialty – PCU/Stepdown
Pay Rate: $62/hour
A completion bonus of $4000 to be paid after the successful completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 36-week season.
• All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
• Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another faccility that has an emergent staffing need.
• Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4-week period.
• During the course of the 16 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
• Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
• Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirememt contribution per the PRN policy.
• All seasonal RNs will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
• Current FT, PT and PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program for 2021-2022.
• Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet-designated 603 bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 Trauma Center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services, including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.