This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Mammography Technologist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Imaging Center College Park Family Care which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At College Park Family Care Center we have one simple goal—to provide the same care for our patients that we would want our own family members to receive. If you are a healthcare professional with similar goals, this could be your opportunity to make a lasting impact in our community.
College Park Family Care Center is a medical practice within HCA Physician Services Groupand we are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team! Every aspect of our practice is rooted in providing compassionate care to our patients and each other. We believe in "care with caring," which means that we will treat the "whole" you—body, mind, and spirit. We work hard to support each other and provide an atmosphere of comfort to our patients and their families. If you would like to be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else, apply now.
Visit our website to find out more about our history and what makes us different: https://collegeparkfamilycare.com
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Imaging Center College Park Family Care, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Mammography Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
What you will do in this role:
1. Performs diagnostic and screening x-rays, including mammograms for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
2. Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality exams are performed.
3. Maintains patient comfort and adheres to proper safety procedures.
4. Contributes to the teamwork, philosophy of the department/office.
5. Adheres to and practices appropriate infection control policies and procedures
6. Assumes responsibility for maintaining and improving diagnostic imaging knowledge and skills with the support and assistance of outside educational resources.
7. Assists in maintaining budgeted supply expense.
8. Responsible for maintaining current licensure and certification for the facility radiology equipment and licensure.
9. Perform other duties as required.
10. Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services policies and procedures.
11. Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Values statements.
What Qualifications you will need:
* Graduation from an accredited school of radiological technology.
* Current licensure/registry/certification in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and current certification in Mammography.
* BLS and CPR certification preferred.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Mammography Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.