We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Division Centennial Medical Center. A team that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Position Responsibilities: Provides coordination and development of comprehensive stroke and neurological care
General Essential Functions:
- Coordinate all activities related to Joint Commission Stroke Certification.
- Oversees and abstracts patient case related data elements for various local and national registries.
- Maintain integrity of system data elements, troubleshoot and fix discrepancies and submit data on schedule
- Work directly with Neuroscience/Stroke (data/quality) chair to provide and present data summaries as requested
- Disseminate and or present data harvest analysis as requested to appropriate medical staff committees
- Collaborate with medical staff to ensure understanding of data points to achieve targeted results
- Participate and contribute to stroke and neuroscience quality/process improvement activities
- Participate in stroke division projects and meetings as required.
- Provide analysis when requested to support work direction, business decisions and specific physician requests
- Coordinate and present staff educational activities
- Update/modify any dashboard as necessary
- Prepare meeting agendas and present information at Stroke Meetings
Department Specific Criteria:
- Self-directed. Takes initiative to resolve clinical and service opportunities.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Responds to emergencies on select patients for assessment and treatment recommendations based on approved protocols and orders.
- Acts as a clinical resource for staff education in area of expertise.
- Keeps abreast of the latest clinical studies/evidence and embraces professional growth and development through continuing education.
- Uses expertise to help develop protocols and clinical practice guidelines.
- Attends and facilitates appropriate neuroscience committees.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Neuroscience Services Program Coordinator Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!