SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse – RN – Emergency Department – ED/ER
Medical City Healthcare Fort Worth
Work Schedule: Seasonal PRN Mid-Shifts
About Medical City of Fort Worth
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
- Magnet Re-designation December 2015
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Student Loan and Forgiveness Repayment
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
The ER at Medical City Fort Worth hospital has 20 beds and an annual volume of 20,000. Plaza is the only Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center in Tarrant County and is also a Cycle IV accredited Chest Pain Center. We have a very active Adult Unit Practice Council with highly-engaged members who facilitate new policy development and process improvement as well as an innovative Peer Interview Committee that helps evaluate potential new employees.
Our medical center offers a full service adult emergency room, outpatient centers, as well as Heart and Transplant Centers. Being recognized for their excellence in patient care, Medical City Fort Worth has received numerous awards including the Joint Commission’s highest honor bestowed to hospitals in the United States. MCFW was the first hospital in Tarrant County to achieve The American Nurses Association MAGNET recognition and we pride ourselves in offering the highest quality patient care by the most highly qualified and caring staff. Come be a part of our greatness.
Seasonal Position RN ER
Seasonal Program Runs August 1, 2021 to March 26, 2022
Completion Bonus: $4,000
- Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 36 week season.
- All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
- During the course of the 16 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
- Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program for 2021-2022 with the exception of RNs that participated in the Seasonal program in 2020-2021.
- Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
BSN or current enrollment in a Baccalaureate or Master’s in Nursing Program preferred
TX RN License
1-2 years of emergency department experience required
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.