Create healthier tomorrows and start your career as a Nurse Resident at HCA Healthcare
There are many reasons HCA Healthcare is an employer of choice. We foster an environment of personal and professional growth, while supporting our nurses as they transition from student to professional nurse. Our nurse residency program gives you the confidence and skills you need to set you up for success.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
The Manager for the department accepts responsibility for all department functions in support of the mission, vision, values and facility goals. The manager is an RN and accepts responsibility for critical thinking decisions within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
• Integrate the management of information and effective communication skills in daily practice.
• Build on the ANA Standards of Care and Standards of Professional Practice .
• Construct decisions to support the continuity of care and the coordination of care across the care settings.
• Recognize the role of the manager to maintain high quality age & developmental specific care for the patient population of the department.
• Create Virtual Care Center specific initiatives and process improvement.
• Integrate collaborative practice and working relationships with all members of the healthcare team.
• Accept responsibility for management of multiple levels of personnel (including supervisory positions), payroll, budget, capital, business plan, and physician relationships.
• Serve as liaison for hospital, community and other institutions.
• Organize / Supervise human and material resources.
Additional Job Functions:
1. Supports the mission and vision of HealthONE and demonstrates excellent customer service at all times.
2. Understands and is committed to helping the HealthONE facilities and its associated facilities achieve its goals.
3. Must learn and comply with System and facility safety policies and rules; must use appropriate safety equipment and procedures at all times; must immediately report all unsafe conditions to supervisors; must be familiar with all safety features of equipment, tools or materials encompassed by job duties; and must check with supervisors (prior to job performance) if there is a question as to the safe procedure to be used for any job function.
4. Adheres to the HealthONE Code of Conduct and demonstrates ethical behavior as expected by our patients, colleagues and the community. Understands the personal obligation to report any activity that appears to violate applicable laws, rules regulations or the Code of Conduct itself.
5. Equipment and systems utilized: Meditech, PC, Common Office Equipment, and closed circuit monitoring system.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.