DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Purchasing Assistant I WFH
Must live within a 60-mile radius to an HCA hospital in Dallas/Forth Worth or Houston, Texas to be considered
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Student Loan Repayment
• Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
• 100% matching 401k based on years of service
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a Purchasing Assistant you will oversee all purchasing requests for supplies, services, and equipment for our facilities. Our Supply Chain team is devoted to ensuring our providers have the right tools to care for our community.
In this role you will:
• Process all assigned special purchase requests
• Process on-line requisitions for assigned vendors within twenty four hours
• Review OREC report weekly to ensure accuracy
• Work closely with Accounts Payable staff to resolve and avoid invoice discrepancies within forty-eight hours
• Validate receipt, review, and correct all EDI and fax confirmations in order to eliminate service failures
• Maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation and coordination with assigned departments regarding purchases
• Report any supplier or customer performance issues
• Maintain expedited log (courier) to track emergency deliveries
• Work closely with the Purchasing Manager to ensure that EDI, on line requisitioning, electronic faxing, and file item additions are being optimized
• High school diploma or GED required
• One to three years purchasing or order entry experience preferred
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.