This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Division Clinical Education team. A team that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar Division, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
About this opportunity:
The Nurse Residency Coordinator assesses, develops, implements, and evaluates the educational programs aimed at successful transition of new Registered Nurses through professional development.
This position is responsible for enhancing professional practice and the provision of quality patient care throughout the hospital in their assigned market. The Nurse Residency Coordinator is part of the TriStar Division team supporting multiple facilities with over 1,000 beds across the Southern KY, Nashville, East TN.
The Nurse Residency Coordinator will actively collaborate and is engaged in the entire orientation/onboarding process of new Registered Nurses during the first year. This includes participating or leading the development, coordination, managing, facilitating, conducting, and evaluating on-boarding and orientation programs for the new Registered Nurse
• Ensures that the orientation/onboarding programs is promoting employee retention
• Validates that the desired outcome and positive learning environment was achieved during the orientation period
• Promotes cost effectiveness through implementation of efficient orientation/onboarding practices
• Role models organizational and personal commitment to new employee success
• Verifies that the participants meet the orientation requirements
• Identifies learning needs of the new Registered Nurse and develops and evaluates a plan to achieve those needs
• Assesses practice gaps comparing competencies to actual practice and works with the Registered Nurse to close those gaps to meet the needs of their assigned patient population
• Plans educational content with learner engagement
• Works collaborately with interprofessioal teams as assigned
• Identifies opportunities for collaboration; initiates collaborative efforts, i.e., facility Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Associate CNO and Nursing Directors
• Considers and communicates impact of activities on other departments/professions/community
• Communicates professionally using appropriate methods
• Collaborates with the Director, Clinical Programs, MDCPD and/or facility CPDSE to review outcomes data to evaluate and refine educational activities using valid evaluation methods to measure attainment of outcomes.
• Contributes to organizational initiatives/strategic planning as appropriate
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our TriStar Division Nurse Residency Coordinator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.