DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus (min 1 year experience required to be eligible)
$5,000 Relocation Bonus for Eligible Candidates
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Operating Room.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are seeking a Surgical Technician to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Shift: 3x12: 6:45a-7:15p
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Surgical Tech with us:
· You will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department in the scrub role.
· You will be experienced in all aspects as aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases; pulling cases as needed; and breaking down cases at the end of the procedure.
· You may come in contact with medications and therefore must demonstrate understanding of proper medication management and storage as well as maintaining a secure medication environment.
· You will act as a preceptor, resource and mentor for new staff members, surgical technician students and existing staff.
What qualifications you will need:
· Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
· Registration as a Surgical Tech by Colorado Division of Registration (DORA) required.
· Current CST Certification from NBSTSA.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Graduation from an accredited program for Operating Room Technicians.
· One (1) year minimum experience. Advanced knowledge in the scrub role and responsibilities for multiple surgical specialties preferred.
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.