Create healthier tomorrows and start your career as a Nurse Resident at HCA Healthcare
There are many reasons HCA Healthcare is an employer of choice. We foster an environment of personal and professional growth, while supporting our nurses as they transition from student to professional nurse. Our nurse residency program gives you the confidence and skills you need to set you up for success.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
• Functions in the scrub and circulating role, to assist the circulating RN, as related to the EP Scope of Care.
• Responsible for all phases of filmless technology.
• Acquires and analyzes appropriate data necessary for interpretation of the EP study.
• Serves as a liaison for the Cath/EP Lab to promote physician, interdepartmental and intradepartmental relationships.
• Utilizes equipment and performs special procedures competently as related to the EP Scope of Care.
• Effectively communicates verbal and written information, instruction or education to the patient, family members and other members of the health care team as appropriate.
HCA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.