SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as Float Pool Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
- Float Pool Shift requirements are 6 shifts per month, 2 being weekend shifts. 7PM-7AM Opportunities in Med/Surg and Critical Care.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Float Pool Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, the Float Pool Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will manage efficient flow of patient care including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care and comfort, and arranging for admissions, testing and discharges
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
qualifications you may need:
Orange Park Medical Center
- Must be a graduate
from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher
- Must be licensed as a
Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active
Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American
Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health
Care Provider is required
- Float Pool Shift requirements are 6 shifts per month, 2
being weekend shifts. 7PM-7AM Opportunities in Med/Surg and Critical
a full service, certified Level II Trauma Center with 300 plus inpatient beds
located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and just outside of Jacksonville, FL.
This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notch medical care to Clay County
and the surrounding communities for over the past 40 years. As part of the
HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcare provider in the world, Orange
Park Medical Center
provides the opportunity to develop your career
alongside more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff.
Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric
and adult services and a dozen other major service lines, Orange Park Medical
has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare
provider of choice in Northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians
has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company
by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses.
are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth,
we encourage you to apply for our Float Pool Nurse opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.