DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Intake Admissions Coordinator to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Gulf Coast Division Office - Houston, Texas
Intake Admissions Coordinator - Rehab
Serving patients throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive health solutions—including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach—at its ten hospitals and other free-standing facilities. This network model gives our patients access to a circle of care that is unrivaled in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex surgeries performed by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive care close to home.
What you will do in this role:
• Performs pre-certifications, insurance verifications and is responsible for the data integrity with regard to referral tracking.
• Coordinates final admission approvals that come through communications with the Medical Director, Clinical Rehab Specialist and Program Director.
• Gathers and collects pertinent clinical information to aid in the insurance approval process.
• Cultivate positive relationships with and maintain an environment of collaboration and cooperation at all levels of the organization, including the Medical and clinical staff, referral sources and community partners.
• Accurately assesses patient condition, status, needs and medical record data for cost/benefit analysis and medical determination for program admissions.
•Communicates effectively and timely with CRS, Program Director and/or Medical Director as needed, relaying non-Medicare insurance information, to allow for timely approval and admission.
What qualifications you will need:
• Licensed Clinician required (RN, SLP, OT, or PT).
• Rehab and/or hospital admissions experience required.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of acute rehab criteria, level of care requirements and medical necessity.
• Understands Medical terminology, regulations and parameters of third party reimbursements.
• Basic computer knowledge including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.