SHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City Fort Worth
At Medical City Fort Worth, There is a Difference.
Work Schedule: Full Time Days Surgical Services-OR
New Hires may receive up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus .
Sign On Bonus Eligibility
Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care experience.
At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be within the last 5 years.
Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the site HRVP.
- 320-bed MAGNET facility
- Established in 1974, Medical City Fort Worth is part of Medical City Healthcare, one of the region’s largest, most comprehensive health care providers.
- Offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care…Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Our greatest honor doesn’t come just from awards. It comes from helping people live happier, healthier lives through cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.
- Maintain high quality (age specific) care for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients as assigned
- Support the mission, vision and values of the organization
- Provides pre and post-surgical care of patients ranging from infant to geriatrics who will have (or have had) general anesthesia, epidural/spinal anesthesia and IV sedation
- Monitors all patients for airway and pain management’
- Proficient in interpretation of EKG changes, lab values and hemodynamic monitoring
- Provides care to patients receiving high-risk intravenous therapies and blood components
- Performs direct patient care in the peri-operative patient with duties related in developing a surgical plan of care throughout the continuum
- Following competency verification, may perform and monitor conscious sedation and blood/blood products administration
- Propose the plan of care for pre and post-operative/pre and post procedure patient
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
HONORS and AWARDS
- The Joint Commission® Gold Seal of Approval™
- The Joint Commission® Disease Specific Certifications: Heart Failure & Spine Surgery
- 2016 Women’s Choice Award® as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Bariatric Surgery and Heart Care
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Adult Kidney Organ Transplant Certification
- Magnet Recognition Program® for Nursing Excellence
- Gold Plus Get With the Guidelines - Stroke
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence®
- The American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer
- LifeGift Silver & Medal of Honor Award Winner
- Chest Pain Center Cycle IV, with PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) Certified
- Accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP), a joint program of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Certification
- Ranked among top hospitals in Texas and Dallas-Fort Worth by U.S. News & World Report
- Blue Distinction Center® for Bariatric Surgery – Gastric Banding/Stapling
- Blue Distinction Center® for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Blue Distinction Center®+ for Cardiac Care
- Blue Distinction Center®+ for Spine Surgery
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Must have a BSN
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or a Compact license or ability to obtain
- Must have BLS & ACLS - AHA
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as an RN in Surgical services
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.