DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Our patients are our priority, but so are you!
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, dental and identity theft protection.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Unit Coordinator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
· Welcome patient and family members in a professional manner. Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions.
· Obtain copies of necessary identification and insurance cards
· Review intake paperwork with patient and family. Secure all signatures necessary for treatments, release of medical information, assignment of insurance benefits, and payment of services from legally responsible parties
· Process new patient charts according to paperwork flow needs
· Ensure charts are accurate and up-to-date on an ongoing basis
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
· Ensures operations of the program space are maintained by the standards set forth by JCA, CMS and State of Virginia by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories
· Other duties as assigned.
LICENSURE: Crisis Preventions Intervention (CPI) required as a part of general hospital orientation.
EXPERIENCE: At least one year of customer service experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
KNOWLEDGESKILLS & ABILITIES
Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
Computer skills - Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.