Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) GME Manager? At Kendall Regional Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At Kendall Regional Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated GME Manager like you to be a part of our team.
The GME Manager is responsible for daily management of all medical education programs, which may also include undergraduate medical education at the defined facility. The GME Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining appropriate business relationships with various service lines and C-Suite personnel to educate and promote GME-related timelines and events. Items such as budgetary matters, GME staffing, and space reservation should be regularly visited topics of conversation with Division Director.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Readiness, Accreditation, and Program Development
Supports and monitors all resident activities via the program directors and program coordinators
•• Management of resident work hours, resident supervision, and evaluation process that meets ACGME requirements
•• Management/Review/Oversight of residency program citations and program action plans to address ACGME citations
•• Facilitation of program letters of agreement for learners. Oversight of inter-institutional affiliation agreements
•• Manage the relationship between facility and divisional GME Office between programs and division GME leadership
•• Manage onboarding and off boarding and necessary training and orientation logistics for residents/fellows and GME staff. Work closely with HR to coordinate facility orientation for incoming trainees.
• Supervision of GME program administrative staff
• Support for daily, weekly, and annual coordinator tasks, ensuring timely and accurate MedHub updates and adherence to GME Annual Calendar
• Manage staff PTO requests
• Provide input to hospital leadership on PC’s performance
• Mentor novice program coordinators
• Managing GME physician agreements with facility and division leadership
• Facilitate local facility orientation process and introductions for new program directors, associate program directors and core faculty
• Manage operating and capital budgets for related programs, collaborating with division GME leadership and Division Director
• Supervise the daily activities of the program coordinators to ensure institutional and program guidelines are met
• Manage residents in coordination with the program director (Lawson, Kronos, etc. Identify opportunities for education in healthcare setting to ensure compliance with hospital and ACGME regulations
• Execute on processes created for efficient pathways into the organization and for external resident rotators to acquire education training in the organization’s computer system
• Manage documents relative to GMEC meetings and accreditation, and any sub-committees that may evolve
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Prefer Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 3 years’ experience in a graduate medical education or healthcare medical education setting.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our GME Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.