SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Brigham City Community Hospital has an opportunity for a Coordinator of Respiratory Therapy!
As the Coordinator of Respiratory Services you will have the opportunity to use your clinical background and supervisory experience to lead and mentor a team that is dedicated to serving others in need and also supporting one another. In this role:
- You will serve as a role model for implementation of patient care standards, effective communication, involvement in professional organizations, and problem-solving techniques.
- You will facilitate effective communication among staff and between departments to ensure interdisciplinary and collaborative approach to patient care.
- You will provide leadership, direction and coordination of duties among RT employees for managed areas.
- You will serve as a resource and facilitator for conflict resolution and teambuilding with nursing and medical staff regarding therapists or any other aspect of the services provided by Respiratory Care in the managed areas.
- You will assist the director in meeting budget targets through appropriate use of all resources.
- You will assist with performance improvement projects in the department.
- You will help train and orient students and new staff members and serve as a mentor and coach to existing staff.
Brigham City Community Hospital is small enough that it truly feels like a family. Team members care for each other and their patients just as they care for their neighbors. This 49-bed facility has deep community roots, as they’ve been the primary center of medicine for Box Elder County for more than 35 years. With a state-of-the-art imaging center, new outpatient surgery center and recently opened Intermediate Care Unit (IMC), Brigham City Community Hospital grows and advances to meet the needs of its patients. At the same time, the facility maintains the warm, friendly atmosphere that eases the stress of hospitalization for patients and enhances the work environment for employees.
Located at the “top” of Utah, Brigham City offers the lure of outdoor living with the modern amenities and culture of nearby cities. Northern Utah features scenic mountains, world-class recreational venues and a family-friendly feel.
Brigham City Community Hospital is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Brigham City Community Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current State of Utah Respiratory Care Practitioner license required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist license by the NBRC required.
- Graduate of Respiratory Care program (Associate’s degree) accredited by Committee on Accreditation of Respiratory Care Education (CoARC).
- Maintain 10 hours of continuing education each year.
- Minimum 5 years of Respiratory Therapy experience required; supervisor experience preferred.
- Experience in all aspects of Cardiopulmonary services is preferred..
- Documented competency in adult, pediatric, and neonatal respiratory care required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and Certification.
- Neonate Resuscitate (NRP) Course and Certification.
- STABLE Certification.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.