SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical Orthopedics
Schedule: PRN II with weekend and holiday rotation
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Healthcare, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Med Surg Orthopedics Registered Nurse.
John Randolph Medical Center, your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. A top performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center has also received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care and our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited. We remain focused on continuously expanding our services and technology, enabling us to provide quality services to our community.
As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the best of both worlds—high-quality, technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment. Recognized for four consecutive years as one of the Joint Commission’s Top Performing Hospitals and have obtained The Joint Commission’s disease specific accreditation for our Hip and Knee Replacement Programs.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the John Randolph Medical Center family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
- 21 Beds
- Gain experience in a wide variety of skill sets including wound care, oncology, general medicine, and orthopedics.
- Dedicated joint &spine beds and a convenient Physical Therapy room located on the unit
- Growth oriented unit and supportive nurse leadership.
- Patient centered team that’s just like family!
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for clinical management of the patient.
- Participates and understands Quality Management activities.
- Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Maintains competencies in clinical areas and is responsible for professional growth and development.
- Complies with professional, regulatory, governmental and departmental standards.
- Participates in other duties as assigned.
Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred.
Required: Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a registered nurse. BLS certification required.
Required: Previous experience in an acute care facility preferred.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At John Randolph Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.