Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Surgery Center at Coral Spring we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) PreOp Nurse and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
At Surgery Center at Coral Spring we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our PreOp Nurse opening and continue to learn!
Join our team as a Preoperative Nurse in our ambulatory surgery center. You will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care rendered preoperatively for your patients. As a valued addition to our company, you will exhibit the values of HCA as a whole, as well as your individual center, providing quality care like family.
What you will do in this role:
* Prepare your patients’ care area adequately before case
* Ensure availability of necessary equipment and supplies for your patients’ procedure
* Conduct complete physical and psychological assessment and evaluation of your patients’ history and diagnostic tests
* Review your patients’ charts for completeness prior to surgery
* Administer pre-operative medications and intravenous therapy as prescribed
* Monitor your patients until transferred to the OR
Qualifications you will need:
* Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
* Active RN license as required by state of employment
* Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable
* ACLS required
**Up to $5,000 Sign On Bonus**
Surgery Center at Coral Springs serves the residents of Broward County and surrounding areas. We offer many different procedures and over 500 cases a month. We use the Catalys laser for our ophthalmology procedures. Our other specialties are endoscopy, GYN, orthopedic, ENT, podiatry, plastics, and urology. We will be starting a cardiac service line. Our AAAHC accredited center is located in beautiful Coral Spring. We are near excellent schools, overabundance of parks and close to airports and beaches. We are a member of HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our PreOp Nurse opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.