Do you have the career opportunities as a Telecom Operator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Trident Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
Competitive pay 401(k) with employer match
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Telecom Operator where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a PRN Telecom Operator, you will organize and direct incoming calls through the PBX console in a most expedient and professional manner. The Operator provides exceptional communication skills and plays a vital role in daily communication.
What you will do in this role:
* You will answer the switchboard in a calm and professional manner.
* You will page all personnel as authorized in department procedures in a professional manner. You will page, verify, and record all emergency calls.
* You will maintain department on-call schedules.
* You will report all telephone repair problems to appropriate areas as directed.
* You will monitor all alarm indicators located in the PBX operator room: medical gas alarm, oxygen line pressure, fire alarm panel. Report immediately to the Engineering department when monitors go into alarm.
* You will monitor dedicated CODE phone line at switchboard and respond immediately if alarms activate as authorized.
* You will accurately transfer calls to the correct extension or department.
* You will review and record information in the Communication Journal, including codes, customer/employer complaints, equipment problems/repairs, notable incidents, safety issues and concerns, and any other information that needs to be communicated to other shifts.
* You will utilize the CPCS system to facilitate inquiry to provide accurate patient location.
This is an as needed position
What qualifications you will need:
* You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Operator and/or customer service experience is preferred
For more than 40 years Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties in beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a 320+ bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of patient services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospital’s specialty services include:
* An award-winning Heart Center
* The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery
* The Trident Breast Care Center
* The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region’s only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
Trident Medical Center offers critical care services and 24/7 Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019 Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Trident Medical Center, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Telecom Operator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.