Create healthier tomorrows and start your career as a Nurse Resident at HCA Healthcare
There are many reasons HCA Healthcare is an employer of choice. We foster an environment of personal and professional growth, while supporting our nurses as they transition from student to professional nurse. Our nurse residency program gives you the confidence and skills you need to set you up for success.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our AR Payment Poster opening with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
We are seeking a(an) AR Payment Poster for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
As an Account Payable Rep for our surgery center, you will be responsible for providing and contributing to the company’s mission, vision, and values. You will be handling all functions of the accounts payable process.
What you will do in this role:
* Initiate new vendor set-up and perform ongoing maintenance of your vendor accounts in SMART and HOST
* You will match and verify accuracy of all purchase orders, receiving documents, and invoices
* You will resolve all purchase order/invoice pricing, quantity and receiving discrepancies
* You will code invoices, credit/debit memos, refunds, special checks and manual checks
* Post all entries in the appropriate periods and you will insure payments are issued in a timely manner
* Maintain your batch control logs and reconciles reports
* You will process and balance refunds issued through AdvantX
* You will prepare and submit month end accounting reports
What Qualifications will you need:
* One year accounts payable experience required
* One year of experience in a medical office setting required. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office)
Ambulatory Services Divisionis a growth-oriented business sector of HCA Healthcare. We encompass 140+ surgery centers across 16 states with 3,200 physician partners. We perform outpatient surgery cases in our single and multispecialty centers across HCA Healthcare. We are in more than 13 divisions. The size of our surgery centers creates a culture where everyone knows one another. We have a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our AR Payment Poster opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.