Bay Area Surgicare Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for PACU Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
At Bay Area Surgicare Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Bay Area Surgicare Ctr!
We are seeking a PACU Nurse for our ambulatory surgery center who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family. You will ensure safe and effective nursing care rendered postoperatively until the patient is dismissed from the facility. With your expertise, our center will continue its’ legacy of employing nurses who contribute to the company’s mission and vision.
What you will do in this role:
* Prepare your patients’ care area adequately and ensure necessary equipment and supplies and provided
* You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
* Monitor your patients according to policy (vital signs, temperature, cardiac, etc.).
* You will exhibit proper technique for insertion, maintenance, and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
* Perform and document head to toe evaluation of your patients utilizing an approved scoring system in line with HCA policy and procedure
* Check dressings and/or operative site of your patients and report abnormalities to the surgeon
* Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and family
* Ensure your patients meet discharge criteria
Qualifications you will need:
* Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
* Active RN license as required by state of employment.
* Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable.
* ACLS required.
* PALS as required by facility.
Bay Area Surgicare Center is located in Webster, Texas. We serve the residents of Harris County since 1979. We perform over 600 cases a month. Services in ENT, Endoscopy, Colorectal, GYN, Opthalmology, Orthopedic, Pain Management, Podiatry, Urology, Plastic and Reconstructive specialties. Our AAAHC accredited center. We are a member of HCA Healthcare’s Ambulatory Surgery Division.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our PACU Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.