DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
· Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Telemetry department. Submit your application today!
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent careclinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care.
Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Awards and Honors Rose is honored to be recognized by several national organizations, including being rated as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, one of six hospitals recognized nationwide for Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association and being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
Why Choose Rose?
• Top 100 Hospital, as ranked by Truven Analytics
• Colorado’s first Pathway to Excellence hospital, which recognizes us for creating a positive work environment where nurses can excel
• Joint Commission Top Performer for surgical care
• Joint Commission Accreditation for Spine, Hip, Knee and Stroke Programs
• Colorado’s only Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology
• 23 OR’s with wide variety of cases including a strong Ortho/Spine and Heart/vascular focus
• 2 da Vinci surgical robots
• Regularly recognized “Top Docs” in Denver, including specialists in gynecology, orthopedics and spine, cardiovascular surgery, endocrine surgery, bariatric surgery and colorectal surgery
• Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR team
I. Position Summary: Under direction of RN, provides assistance in patient care in accordance with the patient care standards. The Certified Nurse Assistant performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at Rose Medical Center. Provides care for young adult, adult and geriatric patient populations.
A. Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Colorado Certification as Nursing Assistant (CNA) and current BLS certification through American Heart Association or American Red Cross REQUIRED.
B. Experience: 1-2 years acute care experience desirable in tech or CNA roles. Previous exposure to the acute and critical care environment is desirable.
C. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Demonstrates good organizational skills. Performs procedures safely and accurately within the standards of practice. Displays appropriate judgement and problem solving skills. Communicates positively and professional with all internal and external customers.
· We are seeking a Patient Care Tech for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
· We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
· Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.