Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 112-bed acute care facility unique in today’s healthcare environment. We are all about our people, technology and patient trust. We use the latest technology to help our dedicated staff find solutions to benefit our patients. This technology promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction.
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Frisbie Memorial Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Patient Safety Attendant to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
1. Demonstrates sensitivity and respect to the patient, family and/or significant other(s).
2. Provides for the privacy of patients/family.
3. Maintains frequency of patient observational checks as directed by the physician or nurse, documenting each check.
4. When assigned to the 1:1 observation of a patient, does not leave the patient until relieved by another staff person; never leaves the patient unattended unless directed by the nurse.
5. Assures that other staff relieve him/her for meals and breaks in order to assure vigilant observation.
6. Discusses with assigned nurse, guidelines for any conversation with the patient.
7. Reports data to assigned nurse in a timely manner.
8. Primary responsibility is to stay with the patient and assure his/her safety.
10. Reports all details of the shift to the assigned nurse at the end of shift or during the shift if there is a change in patient behavior or significant information to report.
11. Adheres to hospital policies on documentation.
12. Communicates and interacts with internal and external customers of various ages.
13. Complies with infection control precaution standards.
14. Complies with safety and security policies of the hospital.
15. Complies with hospital policies/procedures.
16. Supports and participates in the organizations continuous quality improvement program.
Requires 0-12 months of related work experience
A high school diploma or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.