DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Noninvasive Cardiovascular Tech today at Parkland Medical Center.
At Parkland Medical Center, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Parkland Medical Center family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Cardiovascular Tech to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
Under general supervision, you would perform noninvasive tests on an inpatient and outpatient basis, to determine the diagnosis and treatment of suspected or known cardiac disorders.
· You would perform EKGs.
· Perform stress tests including Nuclear and Echocardiography.
· Cross training to perform front desk duties.
· You would work in the cardiology clinic taking vital signs, obtaining medical history, and medication reconciliation.
· Minimum HS diploma. AS Degree in Health or Physical Sciences/medical technology preferred.
· Experience with MUSE, as well as one year of experience as electrocardiographic technician/medical assistant OR an equivalent combination of education and experience - EKG experience, knowledge of dysrhythmias.
· Elementary knowledge of electrocardiographic principles, practices, techniques and procedures, as well as knowledge of cardiac pharmacology.
· Basic Life Support Certification.
· ACLS within one year if involved in stress testing.
· Stress testing and Holter monitoring experience preferred.
Parkland Medical Center, an 86-bed facility serves Southern New Hampshire with comprehensive, personalized medical care around the clock. Through our partnerships with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular Institute (NEHVI), we bring specialized medicine by highly skilled physicians, innovative approaches to treatment and advanced technology to our communities. With convenient locations in Derry and Salem, we are proud to provide all the care patients need close to home. Please visit why patients and employees Choose Parkland Medical Center.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World’s Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.