What you will do in this role:
• Performs functions in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
• Assists in positioning, transferring, lifting and transporting patients and equipment as needed.
• Assists with management of supplies and equipment.
• Keeps Charge nurse or designee licensed nurse informed of activities.
• Routinely performs daily cleaning.
• Performs intraoperative duties as assigned and trained under the supervision of an R.N.
What qualifications you will need:
• Previous Nurse Tech or healthcare experience as a C.N.A. certification preferred.
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification required
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.