Create healthier tomorrows and start your career as a Nurse Resident at HCA Healthcare
There are many reasons HCA Healthcare is an employer of choice. We foster an environment of personal and professional growth, while supporting our nurses as they transition from student to professional nurse. Our nurse residency program gives you the confidence and skills you need to set you up for success.
DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
*****$10,000.00 Sign On Bonus Available - Apply Now!*****
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Registered Respiratory Therapist today with Parkridge Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- $10,000.00 Sign On Bonus to be paid out on/around First Check
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will deliver and assess responses to ordered therapy per plan of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- You will utilize various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas equipment such as masks, tents and incubators.
- You will administer prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosol drugs.
- You will measure ventilatory volumes, pressures and blood gas analysis.
- You will monitor, record, and communicate patient condition and general acceptance of treatment.
- You will perform a variety of duties related to setting up, operating, cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Respiratory Therapist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.