SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
RN Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Medical City Las Colinas
(1 shift per week minimum)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse in our Emergency Room.
Why apply for our ER?
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious RNs to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
RN – Registered Nurse – ED – Emergency Room Department
Essential Job Duties:
- Interact effectively with patients at all growth and development stages, with patients and families in crisis.
- Assist physicians with procedures, within their scope of practice.
- Have excellent documentation skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision. Critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize patient needs and coordinate services in compliance with EMTALA.
- Document performance of peers through peer review process.
- Participate in Performance and Process improvement activities.
- Support the success of the ED Team.
- Collaborate effectively with physician team members and unit supervisor; computer literate.
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR RN - Registered Nurse – ER
- Associates or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Minimum 1 year recent experience in an Emergency Room unit are necessary to be considered for this role
(If you are a new nurse please apply for one of our seasonal internships)
- Must have current or compact licensure in the state of Texas
- Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to the community and families we serve
Our facility has ranked among HCA’s Top 10 in employee engagement and has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four years!!—which means you’ll work with a family who deeply shares your commitment to quality care. If you share the same commitment to patient care, peer engagement and community service then Medical City Las Colinas is the place for you-Apply online today.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.