SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else. Join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Hemodialysis LPN.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment
- Employee stock purchase program
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee discount program
At Doctors Hospital of Augusta, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. We are currently looking for a compassionate and dedicated LPN to join our Dialysis unit.
We are looking for a compassionate and reliable registered nurse to provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults in our patient centered care model. In this role, you will be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment autonomously. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will administer prescribed dialysis treatments and medications in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- You will prepare equipment and aid physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- You will observe patient, record significant conditions and reactions, and notify supervisor or physician of patient’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments and significant incidents.
- You will take temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition to patient.
- You will prepare suite for dialysis patients, prepare machines and RO for treatments, prepare off suite rooms for dialysis treatments.
- You may make beds, bathe and feed patients.
- You may serve as leader for the group of personnel rendering nursing care to a number of patients.
Qualifications - External
You should have:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical/vocational nursing.
- Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of residency is required.
- At least 1+ year of clinical experience in Dialysis Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.