SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA Research Institute, the non-oncology service line of Sarah Cannon, encompasses numerous hospitals in different states across the country including Tennessee, Georgia, Virginia, Florida, South Carolina, Texas, Colorado, and California.
HCA Research Institute has conducted over 300 industry-sponsored trials and enrolled more than 3,600 patients since the program’s inception providing innovative approaches to clinical trial management.
Since 2007, the network has grown to 20 hospital programs across the country working in collaboration with more than 325 physician investigators in multiple specialties including cardiovascular disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, robotics and women and children’s services.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Your primary responsibility as a Research Nurse is to screen, enroll and follow study subjects, ensuring protocol compliance and close monitoring while the subjects are on study. You are responsible for all data collection, source documentation, completing study specific case report forms, and submission of adverse experience reports.
- You will support enrolling patients onto clinical trials through recruitment, screening, enrollment and follow up of eligible subjects according to protocol requirements
- You will be responsible for working with the principal investigator to meet or exceed study enrollment.
- You will review the study design and inclusion and exclusion criteria with physician and patient
- You will ensure the protection of study patients by verifying informed consent procedures and adhering to protocol requirements/compliance
- You will ensure the integrity of the data submitted on Case Report Forms or other data collection tools by careful source document review; monitors data for missing or implausible data
- You will ensure that adequate and accurate records are maintained for inspecting
- You will create study specific tools for source documentation when not provided by sponsor
- You will collect, complete, and enter data into study specific case report forms or electronic data capture systems
- You will generate and track drug shipments, device shipments, and supplies as needed
- You will report and follow up on serious adverse events as necessary
- You are responsible for completion of all required documentation according to site works guidelines
- You will maintain accurate and complete records including regulatory documents when applicable, signed informed consent forms, source documentation, drug dispensing logs, device utilization logs, subject logs and study-related communications
- You will track and report adverse events, serious adverse events, protocol waivers, deviations, and violations
- You will communicates all protocol-related issues to appropriate study colleagues or manager
- You will apprise principal investigator, Research Operations Director and Regional Site Manager of all study specific medical issues for guidance
- You will assist sponsor and US FDA audit teams and you will respond to any monitoring and auditing findings and escalates issues defined by Regional Site Manager
You should have for this position:
- An Associate Degree; preferably a Bachelor’s Degree
- RN License
- Knowledge of medical and research terminology
- Knowledge of FDA Code of Federal Regulations and GCP
- Knowledge of the clinical research processes
- At least on year of nursing experience preferred
- At least one year of experience in a research setting preferred
- Research Certification (ACRP or CCRP) Preferred
Do you want to be a part of a team working together to end cardiovascular disease? We look forward to speaking with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.