Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Conference Center Coordinator? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Legal benefits and pet insurance
• Discounted Auto, Home, and Life Insurance and Identity Theft Protection
For more benefits details click here.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Conference Center Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate the logistical aspects of meetings and events held in the five Company owned Conference Center facilities located on Park Plaza and Charlotte-Nashville, TN. This individual works with meeting planners across the organization and is involved from initial planning and liaison to the coordination of people and activities on the day of the event. This position oversees AV and set-up teams, communicates with suppliers and presenters, and ensures that event planners and delegates have a satisfactory conference that meets their objectives.
Duties include but not limited to:
· Use critical thinking skills to coordinate the meeting room scheduling calendar in an effort to maximize utilization and to minimize the need for and cost of off-site venues.
· Manage and maintain the functionality of the web-based solution (Conference Center room booking tool) that includes system updates, adhoc and canned report writing, training and troubleshooting.
· Coordinate a wide range of logistics for meetings and events that include room set up, tear down, AV support, ground transportation, catering, parking and building access.
· Use problem-solving skills to anticipate, prevent, or respond to all customer inquiries to ensure a positive outcome.
· Effectively communicate with meeting planners across the organization at specified intervals for each event.
· Develop and communicate the daily logistics schedule for the contracted employees who provide housekeeping and AV support.
· Develop and communicate the weekly event schedule with department personnel to review details and logistics.
· Prepare and administer monthly allocation submission for meeting/event expenses
· Maintain a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values a commitment to quality and delivering exceptional customer service
· Assist with the development and training of best practices for meeting planners across the enterprise.
· Other duties as assigned by Conference Center Manager
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Conference Center Coordinator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.