DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Physician Recruitment Liaison? At HCA Healthcare you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Physician Recruitment Liaison to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As Physician Recruitment Liaison you perform duties related to physician recruitment for either general physician recruitment or designated physician specialties for a specific hospital or market. Recruits qualified physicians for medical staff and assists and coordinates the development of strategic and comprehensive physician recruitment plans in accordance with the needs and goals of the company. You are responsible for the communication and implementation of corporate strategic initiatives to meet the program goals and objectives.
• Responsible for candidate lead generation, pre-screening and appropriate follow-up for physician candidates in designated specialties.
• Develops effective recruitment strategies/campaigns for recruitment of physicians in training and in practice in designated specialties including direct mail, advertising, residency programs, and state/national medical organization and specialty meetings.
• Developing recruiting contracts with residency and fellowship programs.
• Represents the company at association meeting and physician training programs.
• Identifies and evaluates trends on healthcare recruitment, including location conditions, economic conditions and competitive institutions to develop innovative strategic plans to respond to these trends.
• Work on behalf of CEO and hospital administration team to maintain relationships with affiliated physicians throughout medical staff to maintain communication on recruitment matters and practice situations that may affect the hospital.
• Maintain relationships with key hospital personnel such as Department directors and Medical leaders so that they can assist in the recruitment process especially when recruitment candidates come on site.
What you should have for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred (appropriate experience can be substituted for education.)
• Knowledge of healthcare recruiting and healthcare operations preferred.
Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare, the world’s largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care. With over 14,000 employees nationwide, the medical teams at PSG support over 1000 physician practices and have over 12 million patient encounters annually.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Physician Recruitment Liaison opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.