Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) RVP Bundled Payment Ops and Post-Acute Networks? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Legal benefits and pet insurance
• Discounted Auto, Home, and Life Insurance and Identity Theft Protection
For more benefits details click here.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated RVP of Bundled Payment Operations and Post-Acute Networks like you to be a part of our team.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Oversees the Bundled Payment operations over multiple HCA division markets within a defined geographic region. Manages a group of Directors that have oversight of three to four hospital Plus Care Networks. Works with assigned Division leadership in development of key Post-acute Provider initiatives and strategies. Active communication at all levels within the Bundled Payment Services Division.
• Works with Division Leadership and Senior Management to develop and execute an enterprise-wide Value Based Post-Acute Network strategy. Executes Division/Region and Bundled Payment goals. Manages and develops the overarching Plus Care Network strategy to support financial targets for facilities, divisions and corporate stakeholders.
• Coordinates and oversees Plus Care Network development while ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met. Ensures Plus Care Network stakeholders collaborate and participate in a way that yields improved outcomes and efficiency of care for patients. Provides regular onsite reviews of Plus Care Network facility operations and communicates status to Division, Hospital and Plus Care Network leadership.
• Leads market analysis of Plus Care Networks utilizing a variety of data sources. Coordinates the development and delivery of operating reports to division, hospital and Plus Care Network stakeholders individually and via key team meetings as appropriate.
• Responsible (with local hospital management) for the hiring, training and supervision of each facility’s Post-acute Network Director. Leads Monthly Operating Reviews (MOR) with each Post-acute Network Director and communicates key issues to appropriate hospital and/or Division leadership.
• Works with the Corporate Bundled Payment team and coordinates with HCA resources to ensure efficient and effective operations for the Region’s Plus Care Network. Demonstrates proficiency in process improvement/optimization skills.
Bachelor's degree in healthcare or related field is required. Master's degree is preferred.
A minimum of 15 years of healthcare related experience, of which at least 5 years must be in direct management is required.
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our RVP Bundled Payment Ops and Post-Acute Networks opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.