DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayments program, and an employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
• Current licensure as an RN or compact license
• Minimum 2 of years of RECENT experience in a Level III NICU
• Current BLS certification required, NRP must be obtained within 3 months of hire and STABLE must be obtained within 6 months of hire
• Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
• Associates Degree in Nursing required; must enroll within 6 months of hire in a BSN program and obtain BSN within 36 months
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.