SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a House Supervisor (RN)
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood– Kingwood, Texas
House Supervisor (RN)
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 439-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area’s only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children’s Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area’s only pediatric emergency department.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- As the House Supervisor you will function as the liaison for the entire facility.
- Provides nursing expertise in the management of patient care, staffing, bed management and interpreting and implementing established policies and procedures.
- The House Supervisor assumes shift responsibility for evaluating, coordinating, and maintaining a safe and effective operation of hospital-wide activities.
- Practices effective and professional communication techniques with all interactions; enforces and assists in the interpretation of hospital, departmental, and medical staff policies.
- You will act as a clinical resource and consultant to all staff.
- You will maintain awareness of your educational needs and plans for participation in continuing educational programs as necessary.
What Qualifications you will need:
Completion of Professional Nursing program. Bachelor’s Degree (BSN) preferred.
Three years’ experience in an acute care setting required.
One year of supervisory (ex. Charge Nurse, Nurse Manager and above) or Critical Care experience preferred.
Current TX licensure as an RN required.
American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification is required.
American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification is required.
American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and Certification is required.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.