SHIFT: Work From Home
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) that is uniquely focused in oncology. Sarah Cannon Innovations offers strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from First-In-Man through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
Our differentiator is strong operational delivery in partnership with our Site Management Organization and physician leaders to deliver your program efficiently.
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
**Our Work From Home Positions allow candidates to be located anywhere in the U.S.!
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for statistical programming of Sarah Cannon clinical trials data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the translation of the SAP into programming specifications for analysis data model (ADaM) datasets, creating and reviewing annotated CRF to SDTM datasets
- You will review and provide input on key study-related documents produced by other functions, such as case report forms, data management plans, statistical analysis plans, and TFL specifications
- You are responsible for the development, review, validation, and execution of SAS programs to generate standard (SDTM and ADaM) and non-standard (custom study specific) datasets as defined in specifications documents
- You are responsible for the development, review, validation, and execution of SAS programs to generate presentation-ready outputs (i.e., Tables, Figures, and Listings), as defined in the statistical analysis plan
- You will program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources
- You are responsible for accuracy and reliability of results. Builds and monitors quality in every aspect of job activities
For this position, you must have:
- Bachelor’s College Degree (4 year program)
- 1-3 years of statistical programming in a clinical trial environment (i.e. pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or contract research organization industries)
- Experience programming and reporting with Base SAS, SAS/Macro, SAS/STAT, SAS Language, SAS/ODS and SAS/Graph
It is preferred that you have:
- Master’s Degree (1-2 year program)
- Understanding of FDA/ICH guidelines
- Experience with industry data standards, such as CDISC/SDTM, ADaM data models.
- Strong knowledge in the creation/production of tables, figures and listings (TFLs)
- Oncology experience
Do you find this opportunity compelling, if so we encourage you to apply? We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.