SHIFT: No Weekends
You are worth more than a paycheck. Our Benefits Raise the Bar:
401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Student Loan Assistance
Paid Family Leave
Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
And much more!
Radiology Clerical Coordinator Full Time
Position Description: Responsible for maintaining all patient files in a manner that is easily accessible.
- Responsible for printing reports, sorting, charting on the nursing units, and distribution to all other areas in the hospital (medical records, ER, etc)
- Responsible for maintaining OP medical record in radiology.
- Maintains the legal files and requests in radiology.
- Works with medical records to provide the necessary documentation for coding.
- Orders supplies.
- Schedules all procedures for Imaging Services.
- Answers the telephone within 4 rings, not leaving on hold more than one minute without asking if they want to continue to hold.
- Answers the telephones and inquiries from floor and doctors offices and pages personnel as required.
- Locates film for biopsies and has them approved with labs and orders before scheduling.
- Make sure that patient and doctors offices have preps for exams.
- Enter requisition for radiology.
- Ensures that orders for exams are available for procedure.
- Assist with changing patients for procedure.
- Provide appropriate paperwork to ER Staging the day prior to the exam for special procedures.
- Schedule add on procedures for the same day.
- Greets patients and answers questions.
- Responsible for coordinating radiology front desk, file room, and legal files.
- Add I-9 from file clerk position.
- Performs other related functions as assigned.
Qualifications Position Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or GED
- 1 year of related experience
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated skills in organization, verbal and written communications, customer service, math, analysis, reading, following instruction, basic computer usage.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.