SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City Weatherford
Work Schedule: PRN ICU
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcare services
encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition
, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission’s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Will float between the ICU and CCU units
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care environment.
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on the needs of individual patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle, religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in Department specific initiatives and process improvement.
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants, nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
- Must be a graduate of a professional school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or Compact
- Must have one year of RN experience in a hospital in specialty area
- Experience in critical care is preferred
- Must have BLS & ACLS - AHA
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.