SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Cardiovascular Technologist Specialist
(5,000 sign-on bonus are available)
Performs multiple interventional and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures under the direction of the Cardiologist or other specialized physician, including operating cardiovascular and radiographic equipment and sterile field assistance. The technologist will also be responsible for physiologic monitoring (ECG and B/P) and evaluating patient status throughout the procedure.
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission’s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Weatherford, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Satisfactory completion of formal training in an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and able to meet requirements for registry by American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
- ARRT required
- Certified in CPR and ACLS
- Available for emergency call-back after normal working hours
- Knowledge of radiographic, physiologic monitoring and other related equipment used in cardiac cath lab.
- Able to adapt and vary work routine as needed and willing to cross train in related job areas.
- Clinically proficient in cath lab procedures demonstrating a knowledge of the developmental needs of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.