SHIFT: No Weekends
Child Life Supervisor
Work Schedule: Full-Time; Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm
Location: Medical City Dallas
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Child Life Supervisor Job Summary:
Provides leadership for the Child Life staff ensuring quality and integrity of care delivered. Working supervisor able to execute the job description of the Child Life Specialist. Working supervisor with leadership focus which includes the following:
- Supervise daily operations and activities of the child life staff.
- Promote a supportive environment that encourages teamwork.
- Plans, guides, and oversees clinical programs which are age and developmentally appropriate for ages 0-21 years and their families.
- Participates in the development of policies and standards of care which support the special needs of children and families.
- Assures on-going continuous quality improvement process in which the team analyzes data and formulates processes/methods in response to identified needs/problems/challenges.
- Assures program compliance with hospital and regulatory/accrediting agencies.
- Responsible for overall coordination of Child Life Services.
- Works with manager to ensure Child Life Services are integrated within the organization.
- Participates in the recruitment, interviewing, selection, orientation, development, and on-going evaluation/retention of Child Life Staff.
Child Life Supervisor Job Requirements:
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.