SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Patient Care Technician
Medical City Alliance
Medical City Alliance is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women’s, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
Working under the supervision of a nursing, the Patient Care Tech performs various patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. The position's tasks and responsibilities include
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal hygiene.
- Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient feeding.
- Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and treatments.
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans.
- Changes bed linens.
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and family members.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Certification as a Nurse Assistant
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers issued by the American Heart Association.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.