This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: No Weekends
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery (LGHM) is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia. Montgomery is located in the backyard of the Virginia Tech University campus. LGHM is a HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) hospital and are considered a 146-bed acute care facility. Most importantly, we hold a distinction for being a Magnet Facility and are recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer. Consider being a part of making a difference in our community by joining our facility!
Job Duties Include:
- Obtains/maintains department specific competencies for procedures within RN scope in the departments of cardiac rehabilitation, EKG, EEG, and cardiac cath lab
- Performs cardiopulmonary/neurological diagnostic testing, including, but not limited to: exercise and pharmacological stress testing, EEGs, EKGs, tilt tables, and holter/event monitoring.
- Conducts cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation sessions
- Participates in diagnostic testing and therapeutic interventions in cath lab
- Administers/monitors procedural sedation according to policy and procedure
- Responds to staffing needs in other patient care areas as directed.
- Participates in on-call assignments and demonstrates flexibility to cover staffing as needed
- One year cardiology experience in either cath lab or outpatient testing
- Two or more years cardiology experience.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing
Registered Nurse License in this state
Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
Why join HCA - LewisGale?
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
We are an equal opportunity employer and
we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.