SCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemRegistered Nurse (RN) Telemetry Unit
Schedule: PRN, 12-hour shifts - 7a-7p or 7p-7a; weekend and holiday rotation based on Tier level requirements
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Telemetry department. Submit your application today!
John Randolph Medical Center, your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. A top performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center has also received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care and our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited.
As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the best of both worlds—high-quality, technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment. Recognized for four consecutive years as one of the Joint Commission’s Top Performing Hospitals and have obtained The Joint Commission’s disease specific accreditation for our Hip and Knee Replacement Programs.
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
Why Join Our Telemetry Team?
- 24--bed unit with centralized heart monitoring station
- Dedicated to close patient monitoring that requires skilled assessment and intervention tools for potential deteriorating conditions.
- Types of patients: CHF, stroke patients, pneumonia, flu, have an underlying cardiac component to their treatment and care.
- Teamwork heavily focused to promote better patient experience & high quality of care
- Fast paced and collaborative
- Supportive and passionate unit leaders and co-workers who motivate and foster educational opportunities, excellence in nursing practice and a healthy work-life balance.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Responsible for clinical management of the Telemetry Unit patient.
- Participates and understands Quality Management activities.
- Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Maintains competencies in clinical areas and is responsible for professional growth and development.
- Complies with professional, regulatory, governmental and departmental standards.
- Participates in other duties as assigned.
We’d love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
- Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (BSN) Degree preferred
- RN Diploma or Associates
of Nursing Degree required
Reimbursement Program (up to
- 1 Year of Acute Care nursing
- VA RN license or valid
RN Compact State License
- ACLS within 6 months
will pay for
certification renewals once employed
At HCA, you
have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a
customizable plan.Part time or full time employees have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage
plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte
benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
(ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, or participate in our tuition reimbursement program..
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you!
"We are an equal
opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.