SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
HCA Nurse Residency Program- TriStar Division
TriStar Health is committed to the development and training of the caregivers of the future. Making the transition from student to professional nurse requires gaining additional knowledge and expertise in clinical skills, critical thinking and professional role assimilation. How you begin your nursing career is an important decision for you and for the safety of your patients.
The HCA Nurse Residency Program is a comprehensive program for new graduate nurses with less than six months of experience. The formalized, competitive residency program is comprised of:
- Education and Curriculum
- Guided Clinical with Preceptor
- Support (Mentoring and Debriefing)
- Measurement and Evaluation
TriStar has over 1500 beds throughout our 7 locations.
- Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Skyline Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Summit Medical Center, Hermitage, TN
- Stonecrest Medical Center, Smyrna, TN
- Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Horizon Medical Center, Dickson, TN
- Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville, TN
At HCA Healthcare, you have options!
You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan that work for you and your family. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement
401K with 100% match based on your years of service
National Certification Reimbursement
Auto, Home and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Programs (ESPP)
Health, Dental and Vision coverage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Requirements at Time of Application:
- Eligible for graduation from a NLN-AC or CCNE Accredited Nursing Program with an Associate or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing prior to employment.
Education and Licensure Requirements at Time of Hire:
- Associate degree in Nursing (Required) or Bachelors of Science in Nursing (Preferred)
- Current, BLS (Basic Life Support) AHA (Required)
- Current, Valid State license as a Registered Nurse (Required)
Upon graduation with an Associate or Bachelor degree in Nursing from an NLN or CCNE accredited and state-approved program the Graduate Nurse will enter the HCA Nurse Residency Program- Tristar Division. Nurse Residents will remain in the HCA Nurse Residency Program for their first year of practice and will develop the skills to use independent and reasonable judgment in providing a wide variety of patient care services as per the scope of nursing practice.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.