SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center (231-bed acute facility) lies within the dynamic town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. RHC is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
RHS holds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, we are dedicated to improving the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
- 34-bed Progressive Care Unit
- Types of high acuity patients include: Telemetry, Stroke, Vent, Trach, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), and Chediak-Higashi syndrome (CHS)
- Self-scheduling System
- Growth opportunities involve being a part of Shared Governance councils
- An encouraging environment focused on cultivating educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders with a real passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- One year of recent PCU experienced required
- nights or rotating position
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.