DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Operating Room.
At North Suburban Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Charge Nurse for our Operating Room to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As an OR Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will work under the general supervision of the unit’s director and you will assume responsibility for the direction and the coordination of all functions in the OR Department on your designated shifts. You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients and to provide direction and supervisions to other staff caring for patients.
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) with us:
· As an operating room (OR) Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) you will demonstrate skills as a resource person and liaison between the specialty team members, other staff members, surgeons, and vendors.
· You will assist with the overall management of patient care in the OR, supervises all staff, assists with performance evaluations, counseling and coaching of staff, hiring, and day to day operational supervision.
· You will be responsible for ensuring department compliance with state, federal, and healthcare regulatory agencies.
· You will work closely with other Clinical Nurse Coordinators (CNCs) to ensure that surgical procedures performed by specialty team members or other surgery staff members are thoroughly prepared prior to surgery.
· The Clinical Nurse Coordinator verifies the accuracy of preference cards and the OR schedule.
· The Clinical Nurse Coordinator works closely with the surgery schedulers to streamline and verify the flow of the OR schedule.
What qualifications you will need:
· Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
· Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
· ACLS and PALS certification.
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
· Two (2) years of acute care experience as a Operating Room (OR) RN.
· Previous charge nurse/service coordinator experience.
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.