SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
•Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
•Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Package
•Matching 401(k) Plan
•Nursing Clinical Ladder
•Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
•Employee Stock Purchase Program
•Employee Discount Program
Frankfort Regional Medical Center (FRMC) is a 173 bed acute care hospital. We offer a working environment that's as nurturing as it is dynamic. With our team-oriented approach, and the ample opportunities we provide for learning and career growth, we know you'll find that Frankfort Regional offers the ideal atmosphere where you can use your best skills. FRMC is one of only four Level III Trauma Centers in Kentucky, and has received Chest Pain Center Accreditation with PCI by the Society of Chest Pain Centers - setting the standard for excellence in emergency heart care. Frankfort Regional Medical Center attained Magnet® recognition again in May 2016. Receiving Magnet recognition for the second time is a great achievement for Frankfort Regional Medical Center, as it continues to proudly belong to the global community of Magnet-recognized organizations. Just 430 U.S. health care organizations out of over 6,300 U.S. hospitals have achieved Magnet recognition.
Learn more about FRMC
Key Job Duties
- Participates in intentional rounds and bedside report. Pain, toileting, placement, position, and staff recognition will be specifically targeted during rounding and patients/families will be included in bedside report. Reports staff that is repeatedly non-compliant to charge nurse.
- Flexible and Participates in decision making processes regarding patient flow; assignment changes and adapts to the work plan for changes in unit workload.
- Engaged in patient satisfaction – incorporating a focus on pain, reassessment, and nursing communication.
- Supports a culture of accountability, teamwork, and effective communication.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must hold a current license from the Kentucky Board of Nursing.
- BLS required upon hire and ACLS within six months of hire.
- TNCC or similar trauma course designed for Inpatient within 2 years of hire.
- CCRN within 1 year of eligibility, preferred.
Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred. Demonstrate expertise in area of clinical specialization. Excellent communication (verbal, written), interpersonal, organizational, leadership, exceptional interpersonal relations and problem solving skills required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.