DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Apply now to speak with our recruiter about our new updated rate structure for the OR and to meet with our new VP of Surgical Services. We would love to talk with you!
Do you have the career opportunities as an Operating Room Registered Nurse that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Doctor’s Hospital of Augusta, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Doctor’s Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and
you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated
OR RN like you to be a part of our team.
The OR Supervisor is responsible for developing policies and procedures, supervising the daily operations of the department, and providing training and support for department employees as needed. The Supervisor also maintains direct involvement in patient care to promote leadership by example and to ensure optimal standards of clinical practice. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
* You will ensure effective, flexible utilization of staff within staffing guidelines, taking into consideration the staff’s competency and patient acuity.
* You will evaluate staff performance and work-related behavior per policies, obtaining information from appropriate personnel utilizing effective coaching to enhance the performance of the employee.
* You will model leadership behavior, set expectations for teamwork and hold staff accountable for performance.
* You will demonstrate effectiveness in planning for future needs by strategic planning, compliance and quality improvement, fiscal and inventory management, productivity management, patient satisfaction, and community and physician relations.
* You will participate in the organization’s educational programs and support the community outreach program, while maintaining advanced practice study.
What qualifications you will need:
* Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or higher is required
* Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
* A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
* A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Health Care Provider is required
* 5+ years of experience is required; 2+ years of supervisory/leadership experience is required
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Doctors Hospital of Augusta, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.