This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an MRI Technologist today at Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
At Portsmouth Regional, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401(k) (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Portsmouth Regional Hospital family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious MRI Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As an MRI Tech, you would perform magnetic resonance imaging procedures, by utilizing MRI equipment and your knowledge of anatomy/patient positioning for optimum imaging. You would explain the procedure to the patient and address any questions or concerns he or she may have.
· Perform MRI examinations with proper contrast media protocols.
· You will identify anatomical orientation on all required images and ensures proper film identification.
· Evaluate quality of MRI procedure and determines if additional imaging is required, prior to communicating procedure information to radiologist.
· Participate in on-call duties as assigned to meet department needs.
· Two years’ experience in the field of Radiologic Technology to support on the job training or one-year experience as MRI technologist
· ARRT and Basic Life Support Certification.
· Two years’ experience as MRI technologist in a hospital environment preferred.
· Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology or graduate of an accredited MRI program preferred.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 220-bed facility, where you will find caring extends to both our patients and our colleagues. We are committed to each other because when we work together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Please visit Employee Testimonials to find out why our employees are excited to work for Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World’s Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.